USB multi I/O kit for PC
The ideal device to connect many I/O pins
(sensors, switches, etc) to your PC !
The K8055 interface board has 5 digital input channels and 8 digital output channels.
In addition, there are two analogue inputs and two analogue outputs with 8 bit resolution. The number of inputs/outputs can be further expanded by connecting more (up to a maximum of four) cards to the PC's USB connectors.
All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL). You may write custom Windows (98SE, 2000, Me, XP) applications in Delphi, Visual Basic, C++ Builder or any other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
* DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
o separate output / input test
o clear all / set all function
o counter function on inputs 1 and 2 with adjustable debounce (max 2kHz depends on total I/O load)
o analogue output set sliders
o analogue input bar-graph indication
* Minimum system requirements:
o Pentium class CPU
o USB1.0 or higher connection
o Windows 98SE or higher (Win NT excluded)
o CD ROM player and mouse
* 5 digital inputs (0= ground, 1= open) (on board test buttons provided)
* 2 analogue inputs with attenuation and amplification option (internal test +5V provided)
* 8 digital open collector output switches (max. 50V/100mA) (on board LED indication)
* 2 analogue outputs:
o 0 to 5V, output resistance 1K5
o PWM 0 to 100% open collector outputs max 100mA / 40V (on board LED indication)
* general conversion time: 20ms per command
* power supply through USB: approx. 70mA
* diagnostic software with DLL included
* Board Dimensions: 145 x 88 x 20mm / 5.7 x 3 x 0.8"
These kits can be ordered through our Web Shop.
ORDERS CONTAINING THESE ITEMS
WILL ALWAYS BE SENT USING PARCEL POST. CONTACT US BEFORE ORDERING